Friday, January 27, 2012

Random Updates

I am still here. I think of something to write here almost everyday but life is not affording me much free time these days. I am sure that most would all agree that when we fall into times like these, we prioritize our agendas so that we can survive. Thank you or your grace in understanding why packing lunches for my children at night comes before writing on my blog.

There is some heavy stuff going on with our family right now so I would petition your prayers over us all. We are taking care of someone who is very dear to us that is very ill. That is all I will share for now. It has been a challenging situation overall for everyone involved but families pull together and stick by one another through Sunshine and rain, even the downpours.

To end on a happier note, I tried the new Chick-fil-A grilled chicken nuggets today and loved them! Yeah! I still prefer the original ones and will now experience the guilt factor of having a healthier option available for the times when the original nuggets take first choice. No Yeah!

I have a new word...grace. Do you?

I am enjoying warmer than average temperatures this winter. I am ready for spring and flip flops. The sooner the better.

I am tired.

I appreciate those comments left by so many wondering why I have stopped writing, if I am okay,and to just check in. Thanks. I do feel loved.

I AM doing my Valentine project for the Children's House again this year. More details to follow in the days to come but,for those of you who already know the drill, and would like to help, you now know what to do! :)

Have a super weekend.

No comments: