Thursday, August 27, 2009

Blooming








As you can see we are thoroughly enjoying the "sunshine" growing in our yard. Jeremy's garden is simply beautiful. I love to look out from our window to see the beautiful variety of sunflowers. They vary in size, shape, and color.

I love the little "Peek A Boo" sunflower that reached beyond the fence. It made me laugh a little when I was walking to the woods to retrieve a lost ball.

I too am blooming. This summer I was definitely feeling like I had hit a low point, but I am feeling better and as if I am climbing out of that place a bit.

I also love the outfits that my kids are wearing in the photos. It was nice to wear that outfit and pose in front of our special garden. It was a bit challenging to get that photo since my kids are not feeling well but I think it was good enough...for now.

I am grateful for the harvest of flowers. I am thankful that the deer, squirrels, and rabbits left our seeds and tender plants alone enough that we could enjoy this beautiful garden. I am thankful for the love that was shed on each and every seed as it was planted. I am thankful for the sunshine. It is always there...

With a Grateful Heart,

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Look forward to meeting you in October hopefully