Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Beautiful View




Sometimes it feels nice to just take a moment to enjoy the beauty of fall. This is one my favorite trees in the fall and it just happens to be right in my own backyard. Our sunflower garden is dwindling, but none the less, still blooming so I have not had the heart to take it down. To my amazement, the sunflowers are blooming just beneath my favorite tree. (Insert smile) I love this tree because it has all of the colors of fall on one tree. It just stands out next to the other trees in the woods. It is a welcomed sight outside my window.

So for now I will continue to enjoy the beautiful sights of fall. I will open the windows to allow the smells of fall indoors and will also enjoy the comforts of fall foods. I will enjoy watching the leaves fall to the ground so that we can hear the crunching sound beneath our feet on fall walks and jump in the leaf piles.

I will enjoy each moment today and in the coming weeks for all to soon we will enter a painful season of time. I wish I could hibernate.

1 comment:

Erin said...

The tree at school always reminds me of you! Hugs