Saturday, February 6, 2010

Blizzard of 2010

On Saturday we awoke to snow, snow, and more snow. Then it snowed ALL day. At the latest measurement, we calculated 27 inches here in our yard. The weather teams are calling this the Blizzard of 2010. It has been nice to see so many neighbors outside and the kids all playing together in the snow. Good thing I did go to the grocery store last week. The plows are doing their best to get around town. Our street has been plowed but I have heard from other friends reporting no signs of plows yet at all. Schools all around are closed and plan to close tomorrow too.

It took me longer to post these pictures than I thought due to the high volume of activity around here. We have enjoyed lots of fun family time being snowed in together all weekend. Forecast is calling for even more snow tomorrow. Time will tell...


1 comment:

Erin said...

Steve is in California for work and is missing these 2 storms. I may never pick up a shovel again!