Saturday, March 5, 2011

Who Knew? Rest Edition


Who knew that one could actually purchase and drink REST? Well I am writing to share with you that you can...Feast your thirsty eyes on this divine tea. It is lovely...
Not sure if I can attest that drinking a cup of this tea is equivalent to the amount of rest one feels after a proper night's sleep. None the less, I have enjoyed several cups of this goodness all week. Above all, the tea has afforded me a few moments of joy since I just can't stop chuckling at the name of the tea.
I might also add that I have since returned to the store to purchase more since I have already decided that it would simply be perfect for the Mother's Day bags this year. It's pink too, what a bonus!
Happy Saturday! Here's hoping for the well being that is stamped on the box! It has been a very long week!

No comments: