Wednesday, September 28, 2011

God's Workshop





I am not a photographer. I want/need to learn skills to take better pictures because I know what is seen by my eyes and the camera doesn't capture that many times.

I am a deep thinker. Anyone who knows the me today would all agree. I know, I know, I wear my own self out.
Love me or leave me...this is where I am, who I am, and who I was created to be.

The rainbow was breathtaking. I couldn't stop staring at it for a long while. A double rainbow, even more rare.

The sunset was the most beautiful deep amber and pale blue. The marrying of day to night. A subtle blending of the two, but only for a brief moment. My camera didn't quite capture that, but I know what I saw. I know what I felt.

The heavens tell the glory of God,
and the skies announce what his hands have made.
Day after day they tell the story;
night after night they tell it again.
They have no speech or words;
they have no voice to be heard.
But their message goes out through all the world;
their words go everywhere on earth.

Psalms 19: 1-4

No comments: