Monday, August 16, 2010

Super Saturday and Sunday








A wonderful weekend was had by all members of our family! It was a very busy weekend but filled with all good things thankfully! We enjoyed being in the presence of family and friends on both Saturday and Sunday. What a blessing to spend time together having fun.

I keep waiting for the lazy days of summer to arrive and at this point, I'm not sure if they ever will. My husband and I have talked about our busy schedules and how at times, we are exhausted. Through it all, one thing is for sure, we are living fully and that is really important to us. Our summer days have been filled with a lot of fun, family memories, and a lot of joy. All too soon, the reality of school starting will be upon us and our schedule will become much less flexible. For now, in the midst of the chaos and relaxed routines, we will choose to enjoy the fun and take part in as many opportunities as we can to create memories to last a lifetime.

I also had some time and a couple of willing subjects to play around with a new camera. I think you will see that we had fun figuring it out together.

No comments: