Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fast Food Kid Meal Toys

I am loving the miniature versions of games that are being offered at fast food restaurants. We have had fun playing these games with our kids. It's also a good way to test out a game before you buy it right? Chick-Fil-A introduced us to a game in the fall and we have since acquired the full standard version of the game and still love it. ALL of us.


My kids recently found a similar grouping of games in their kids meals at Sonic. I have spent a few minutes today trying to find out how to contact Sonic to purchase these little games. I have spent some time on their website but was unable to locate the information I was looking for. Of course, with a little one sick AGAIN, the sleep deprivation that comes along with that experience could be to blame. I think these little games would make a wonderful addition to the bags that we make for families at the hospital. I would welcome any help trying to get ahold of the right people to make this a real possibility. McDonald's helped me out last year when they had small Lego kits and American Girl paper dolls. Slamwich, Too Many Monkeys, In a Pickle, and This Big are all really fun games that I would imagine would offer a smile and/or distraction to kids in the hospital if they were up to playing. They are small, individually wrapped, and just plain fun. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Erin said...

You need to try the cranberry slushie at sonic....sooo good!