Saturday, October 22, 2011

Beef...It's What's For Dinner/ PW Style

The Pioneer Woman rocks! I love her blog, her cookbooks, her love story book, photography, and even her new Food Network Show. Do you know the Pioneer Woman? No? Go and check out her blog NOW! You won't regret it!

A few friends of mine and I have been exchanging conversations about Ree (PW) and her recipes for some time now. I have been meaning to try one of her beef recipes for months and months. Tonight was the night to make that happen. Easy, delicious, and healthy, Amen! You were right Jen, it really was easy and delicious! Go here and read all about Pioneer Woman's Beef and Snow Peas. Be warned, you will be hungry after looking at her pictures of this entree. After looking at the pictures, you will be dreamy of making this recipe for your family. I encourage you to do just that!

I'll be off putting the leftovers away, no not eating them. Not me.

Oh, and also be warned that once you visit Ree's blog and get to know her a bit, you will be returning to that very blog again and again.

No comments: