Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Almost Done

A quick update before bed. I am wiped. Big Project. Family responsibilities. Everyday life. Thank you for your patience. I have great intentions but sincerely lack the time to execute them at all or in a timely fashion. Thank you for the kind offers to help me in every way possible. I am doing the best that I can to manage all the offers to help, respond to e-mails, accept, tally, sort, unwrap the donations, and also stuff bags. I appreciate your patience. I will surely need an assistant next year!!! If I have not responded to your offers to help, please know I am most grateful but also just a wee bit challenged right now to get it ALL done. Most moms can relate right? I tend to live in the moment and trust that somehow it will all come together, but that doesn't always lend itself to planning well with others. (insert deep breath) So... I wanted to update last night but ran out of time. The donations have continued to steadily come in ALL week!! YEAH I must say that the bags are looking rather amazing thus far. I know of a few donations that are due to arrive within the next day or so and with that said, we are hoping to put the finishing touches on each bag, say a prayer over them all, and send them on their way to the Moms who will receive them this year! I continue to encounter the questions "What else do you need?" If there are any folks out there that are willing to help at this hour of the project, we are still in need of some additional chocolate and also chapstick, lip gloss, or other lip care items. I will hope to update more tomorrow with some more stories of this year's project! I continue to be in awe...thank you!

No comments: