Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hello Fall

I am a few days behind. Happy Fall Y'all! It's no secret that I love summer and so I am sad to see it come to an end but I am looking forward to some aspects of fall too! So without further delay here are my summer favorites of 2010!

Favorite Memory:

Too many to count for this category! I had many heartwarming moments and memories this summer. I am very blessed in may ways. Spending hours at the pool listening to the Zac Brown Band play Chicken Fried swim meets, days spent near the sea with family and friends, many inpromtu gatherings and playdates, a night at the fair, dinner parties, catching fireflies, Red Box Movie Nights, reading a good book or two, laying low, letting go of routines and letting the days unfold...AHHH bliss.

Favorite Song:

Zac Brown Chicken Fried pretty much sums up summer this year. I also fell in love with Chris Tomlin's I Will Follow.

Favorite T.V. Show:

Still loyal to Friday Night Lights.

Favorite Food Out:

Fish tacos and guacamole from a local restaurant

Favorite Food Homemade:

Tomato Pie

Rachael Ray's Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches

Favorite Purchase:
underwater camera

my purse

Favorite Drink:

chardonnay chilled
Favorite Memory:
Realizing I really have changed. Thanks Rachael Ray Show!

I couldn't live without :
flip flops in the summer

Can a girl have such a thing as too many pairs? My favorite pair was literally worn out this summer. While that saddens me, I had more joy wearing them to the worn out state they ended up in than to say they were my favorites while they say it my closet. Catch my drift?


I also must say that I also loved my sunshine toes again this summer. The whole flip flop look really lets them SHINE!


Hello Fall...I am looking forward to some upcoming fall events but also beginning to get a but apprehensive about some difficult days ahead.

No comments: