Sunday, November 7, 2010

Weekending

Fighting germies away
Sticking close to the neb machine
Trying not to worry
Snuggling and watching movies
Celebrating my mother's birthday
Breakfast for dinner, Bananas Foster French Toast with Warm Caramel Sauce, MMMmm
Pocahontas Part 2. Didn't know that existed. Now I do
Read alouds
Quiet reading time for me too
Soccer game
Starting a new 1000 piece puzzle (haven't done that in such a long time)
Christmas shopping ONLINE Yippee!
board games
laundry
ensuring color will return to my world in early spring by planting bulbs
Shew, needed to get that done this weekend since there was actual frost on my grass this morning!
Eating a surprise dinner...Crabs! What a treat!
Grateful for the safe travel of family and friends traveling. Praying for smiles and memories to warm their hearts...
Just finished packing lunches and preparing for another crazy week.

You?

No comments: