Monday, November 2, 2009

156

It's been awhile since I had a post with numbers for a title.

I have been having a great time serving as a Parent Volunteer this fall. Actually it is my very first opportunity to play that role. I am grateful and enjoying every minute of my time with the children in school. It has been eye opening to say the least. My children are all blessed to have such wonderful teachers. That is what so many of us desire, to have a teacher who will love your children during the hours of the day when you cannot be there with them.

SO ...on to my number title. This post is dedicated to my son and his classmates.

156 is actually the difference between the total number of tissues donated to the PICU today and the number of tissues donated in May. So for those loyal readers and those that are simply curious, that means that the total number of personal tissue packs donated today was 856!

I'd say that is is pretty amazing! Many PICU parents and families will greatly appreciate these soft tissues. I really can't thank my tissue donors enough. Thanks for helping me to spread "Rays of Sunshine" to those who need it most in memory of our precious Jeremy. Your generosity and compassion will make such a difference.

I'm grateful...and so is our PICU family.

No comments: