Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Would You Pray?

My heart is heavy.

Lord, there is so much pain that surrounds me today. I feel as though all I can see is pain and suffering in every direction I turn lately.

I lift up so many to you Lord. Embrace each and every one. Please make your presence known to them and grant them the peace that only You can give. Help them Lord to feel the peace amidst the storms of life.

I hesitate to pray by name for several reasons. First, I do not have permission to divulge personal information on the world wide web. Second, I would feel horrible if I left out a prayer from my heart on this blog. Third, I have peace knowing that names are not important because God is already fully aware of what is going on all around me.

Having said that...would you please pray for my Aunt and her family today. My Aunt is facing a very serious health crisis at the present time. Only God knows the outcome of this situation. Please pray for wisdom and discernment for all health personnel involved and certainly for her immediate and extended family to feel peace during this uncertain time.

Today I pray for my other family members, friends, teachers, and fellow school mates facing health issues. I pray for healing for each of these individuals.

I pray for each and every human being that is present in the PICU whether patients or caregivers.

I pray for Jeremy's friends that continue their roads of treatment.

I pray for the unemployed.

I pray for those suffering through marital difficulty. or serious life changing events.

I pray for safe travel for several people near and dear to me.

I pray. I pray. I pray. I lay these concerns and so very many more at Your feet Lord. Have mercy on them all. Guard our hearts Lord.

No comments: