Sunday, December 12, 2010

Fish in Parchment

A little housekeeping first...I am not sure why to be exact but it would seem that I have failed to complete the task of visiting the publish comment confirmations for some time now. If you are one of the kind folks that has taken the time to write to me, please know that your messages have been received, read, and appreciated precisely when you sent them. I am so sorry for the delay in their appearances here in the blog world.

You guessed it, my monthly meal swap meets tomorrow. We all had a wild card this month with Christmas around the corner. I am going out on a limb and preparing our first recipe using fish.

My recipe is for Fish and Shrimp with Sugar Snap Peas in Parchment.
I got the recipe here. I love cooking fish in foil pouches or parchment paper. It is so easy and delicious each and every time. With the pouch, clean-up is a cinch too. I used Tilapia for this recipe but I would imagine many other types of fish could be used. I opted for the foil packets this time since I was unsure how thawing would work with the parchment paper. I didn't want to make the paper soggy during the thawing process.

Thank you also for the many comments and suggested variations for Magic Bars. It looks like it is very possible that this dessert will work it's magic and my pants will no longer fit me anymore.

No comments: