Thursday, August 11, 2011

When You Lose Something You Cannot Replace

Tears stream down your face when you lose something that you cannot replace...the lyrics to a song playing into my ears that penetrates my soul...

Spent the day at the very hospital today where I was asked to walk away from my son for the last time on earth today...Why can't I get every last detail of the door frame out of my mind????
same doctors...

same clinic ...
He answered..
Same doctors, same clinic, different child Amy... Nothing bad is happening to Jeremy today sweet child. I have him. I have him sweet child of mine. He is healed. He is safe in the comfort of my arms. Jeremy is here give your energy to the other...
BREATHE

There are no rules...
no expected reactions or behaviors...not textbook people

raw emotion
that's what drives people like me each and every day.

grace for the moment
that it is all I can petition

reaction to REAL LIFE...

No comments: