Thursday, December 10, 2009

Faith

Author unknown (to me anyway) I found this on the wall at my children's school. I found myself reading it and rereading it...

Faith is risking what is yet to be.
It is taking small steps knowing they lead to bigger ones.

Faith is holding on when you want to let go.
It is letting go when you want to hold on.

Faith is saying yes when everything says no
It is believing all things are possible in the midst of impossibilities.

Faith is looking beyond what is and trusting what will be.
It is the presence of light in darkness.

It is the presence of God in all.


I am grateful for His presence in my life, every day, all the time, through it ALL.
He has carried me and here I am. Faith, yeah, I have it. I hurt. I cry. I am angry. I am sad. But...through it all, I have faith. He said...bring it to me Amy. I understand. I care. I am weaving the scene that is unseen, just wait...He shows up and carries me through it all.

No comments: