Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Next Up on My Reading List

I am currently in the midst of reading four books at the same time, which is highly unusual for me. However, none of them are novels containing stories to get lost within. I am reading one book, a compilation of many columns that were once published in a newspaper. They had so many requests for reprints that they decided to put them all together into a book. I am also reading three heavier books on topics that most people would rather pass by at the library.

Well this book is next up on my list when I am done reading what is in my lap.



PlanB Promo from Cross Point Church on Vimeo.



Well it would surely seem as though I am living in Plan B, still not fully recognizing Plan B as MY life, and therefore, still fighting to accept Plan B. Maybe this book will help. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: