Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ready for Summer...



I am ready for summer. I am ready to relax and let the crazy routines slide for awhile. I've got my summer reading list started and bookmarks ready to save my place while I take a dip in the pool or dig my toes in the sand as the waves crash on the shore.

Please share any of your favorite books so that I can add them to my list!

Oh and by the way, that sweet bookmark is homemade! Check out the new WINK link on Shutterfly and you can make your own photo strip for FREE! It even ships for free. When it arrives, back it on some scrapbook paper of your choice and take it to the nearest place that offers lamination services and your bookmark will be safe at the beach, poolside, and tubside too.

1 comment:

Tara Dembowczyk said...

A couple of books I've really enjoyed are: Trusting God Even When Life Hurts by Jerry Bridges and The Upside of Down by Joseph Stowell. May God bring you sunshine today reminding you of His amazing grace! May He comfort you with His comfort and wipe away your tears. May He hold you in His arms as you rest.