Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Meal Swapping October

Well folks. In case there anyone out there wondering what my recipe was this month for our meal swap, I made a rerun from last year. It would seem as though other families enjoyed my messed up version of Turkey Cranberry Meatloaf, so I made it again this year.

Did you miss it last time?

Here it is again. http://findingsunshineagain.blogspot.com/2009/12/one-little-coupon.html
My mistake... well, I added the whole box of stuffing. It has been a hit in our house ever since. I think I will always make it using the modified version from here on out.

I really can't say enough positive things about this swap. Dinner is still good many nights of our very busy weeks thanks to my friends.

Just took out some Teriyaki Chicken from the freezer stash of meals for tomorrow's dinner. I think it might pair well with some fresh broccoli from the market. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

No comments: