Monday, January 5, 2009

It's Monday. We are making a sudden return to a "normal" schedule. Back to having to keep time and a schedule. I have enjoyed relaxing a bit on routines and having to be in that rush mode so much of the time.

For today, the laundry in done. It took me all weekend to catch up on that task. Meals have been planned for the week and the necessary groceries have been purchased. The Christmas decorations have been taken down and put away. I am hoping that by being organized and prepared from the Mom side of things, I can help to make it a smooth week. I also know that it can all fall apart in two minutes flat.

Thanks for all of the prayers, cards, e-mails, and well wishes during the season. It really did make a difference. We feel so bad that we cannot respond to each and every one personally. Please know that we read every comment, e-mail, and letter and soak up the words of encouragement. Please keep the rays of sunshine coming our way!

My prayer today as we enter another school week is to see God's glory in my life and to "embrace the moment" amidst the craziness. I will look for the moments that count and get lost in them as if I want to memorize everything I can about that second in time. Won't you join me?

No comments: