Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wisdom of Walt


Unpacking again. I am not complaining for I am very fortunate to be able to even go on a vacation in the first place. None the less, we are trying to get reacquainted with our real world life but all the while still on vacation time! There are lots of thoughts swirling around in my brain for later posts, but for now, here's a little thought to ponder.


"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors, and doing new things because we are curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
-Walt Disney

**No we did not go to Disney World nor is there a trip on the horizon any time soon. You know me and my quotes...

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Hi Amy,
Unpacking from out trip away also, and came home to a broken washing machine. That puts an interesting kink into unpacking! Anyhow - love your Walt Disney quote. ;-) Keep me posted on the progress with the Tax I.D. See you at the pool soon and we'll both be trying to get back into the swing of things!
Ginger