Friday, November 5, 2010

The Fog

I am grateful for the kind words and prayers. They sustain me long after they are spoken and shared.

Not much to report. I feel as though I am walking through a fog most days. I struggle to stay focused on the daily tasks because my attention is pulled into the past. I forget or mess up the things in present time and then I get frustrated. It is really a mess of things folks. Sleep deprivation, constant work to stay focused on the here and now, and the frustration. Trust me they are not a good combination.

What am I doing about it?

praying
reading to distract my mind
drinking LOTS of coffee especially in the morning and then again say at 2 p.m.
listening to soft, gentle, and soothing music
playing with my kids
trying my best to live with a grateful heart...there really is an abundance of good around me in my life.
trying not to beat myself up too badly for the things that I mess up
trying to stay at peace knowing tomorrow is a new day
trying to master this lesson on how to be okay with missing Jeremy...All I can muster is I'm okay, for someone who is NOT okay.

No comments: