Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Turkey Cutlets With Rosemary Tomato Sauce

This month's meal swap was held last night. Here is the recipe that I made. I have never had it before but all of the ingredients seemed to go well together and are flavors that my family typically enjoys. It was published in the Best Of Cooking Light Recipes which gave me a bit more confidence in making a meal that I have personally never tried before. I also searched for a recipe that could be prepared somewhat quickly now that spring has arrived and all of the activities that come with this season really alter our dinner times as a family. My oven is also acting up so I am having to use the stove top more often.


If there are any others out there that are making meals and freezing them for later use, I would love to hear about your tried and true recipes.


Now I will get back to taking care of another sick child. Really. I am so done with sickness in our house.

No comments: