Saturday, May 28, 2011

Father's Day Cards

I found a great place to make personalized Mother's Day cards this year for $1 each. I loved making them myself and using our own pictures to make them personal. There were a ton of options to choose from and the quality was really good. The website even allows you to address the envelope for free too! I loved that these cards were personalized and that they cost less than the ones at Hallmark!

I just found out that they are having the same promotion for Father's Day this year too. Run on over to Tiny prints and make yours today. Trust me you won't be disappointed!

This is only good through 11 am EST on 5/27 so act quickly.
Updated: EXTENDED TO 5/31

All Father’s Day cards that are normally $3.99 are only $1 with the code DOD0526.

Just go to Tiny Prints, select your card and use the code DOD0526 at check-out. Be sure to have it sent to you at home to get FREE shipping.

No comments: