Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer is Almost Here




This little guy finished school and the other two will follow at the end of the week! Summer is here! Is it me or did this school year fly by?

Yeah! I am looking forward to a slower pace...also looking forward to:
lemonade
lemonade stands
swimming
days and nights spent at the pool
catching fireflies
roasting marshmallows for smores
vacations
corn on the cob
my summer book list
wearing flip flops
the farmers market
the beach
iced coffee
day trips
bubbles
sprinklers
sunflowers
read alouds
going to the farm to pick our own fruit and vegetables
going to the zoo and other day trips with the kids

Here We Go...I need to mentally prepare myself as summer also brings the adjustment of having everyone home again all day, every day! Yeah and Oh My...all at the same time!

Not looking forward to the grocery store shopping with three kids in tow. AHHH
I am still working on our summer plans trying to schedule a few things and also trying to let things go loose for a few months too.

Anyone else want to share their fun ideas for summer? What are looking forward to? What is a summer must do for you or your family?

No comments: