Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Condensed LOVE







I love the blog world. Funny thing that a few short years ago, blog, why they didn't even exist. Today, they have become part of my daily life.

A blog friend inspired me to make this blessing ring. I love it. I wrapped a binder ring with yellow ribbon on one side and turquoise ribbon printed with yellow sunshines on the other side. I now have a much prettier way to store the prayers, comforting words, and well wishes that have been shared with me over time.

Before the blessing ring, I just taped them to my front door. These words, penned by family, friends, and prayer warriors do nothing short of breathing sunshine into my parched soul and comforting a hurt from a place so deep within me. I need these words out in the open where they are visible and accessible at a moments notice. The blessing ring certainly allows for both and is able to accommodate more cards, messages, and notes at one time. Condensed LOVE.

I fully acknowledge the power of one little card. One little message. One little something...Remember a few posts ago when I mentioned ways to show broken hearted love with a hurting soul. These cards represent one way to do just that. Obviously these cards and messages have special meaning to me. I have saved every single one....from the beginning. I read them when they first arrived in my mailbox and I have reread them often ever since. Not a one has been tossed aside or ever forgotten. Another amazing thing about cards and message of the such is that you can read them whenever you want to or need to.

While this post began as a simple way to share a recent inspiration, it has grown to be an entry of deep gratitude for the prayers and support that have sustained us these last two years.

Hallmark is a good thing. Love isn't meant to only dwell within your heart, it is truly best when it is shared.
GO on...share some love. Share some today.

No comments: