Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Loving This...




My word charm arrived in the mail. Have I told you how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE wearing it around my neck every day? It really does help me to be intentional about keeping my word ever present in my thoughts, which by the way, shapes the way we act.
For those of you following along on this One Little Word journey with me, I'd love it if you would share your own ideas for how you are keeping your word front and center in your every day lives. Here's where we can insprire, help, and encourage one another.




1 comment:

gail said...

Hi Amy

I have gotten my necklace also - hasnt been off since it came in the mail actually. I find myself reaching for it during stressful times and also quiet ones too. As you say - it has become a reminder for me that SERENITY is up to me and always possible,

Hope kids are feeling better. Also hope that delivering the Valentine bags brings you much joy and peace - you are doing good work!

gail %^}