Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Honey Pecan Pork Cutlets

Our monthly meal swap met last week. We feasted on an assortment of chocolate covered goodies while we got to meet the newest member of the host's family and caught up with the goings on of each of our lives. I realized many of these women have been a part of my life for a very long time. I value each of them and their friendship even more than the meals, but hey, those are really nice too!

The fall is quickly approaching and busy times with various school schedules and other activities. A meal swap is a great way to get a variety of meals in your freezer that make that dinner hour rush just a bit easier for Mom. Having these meals in my freezer has really made my life easier and more delicious. I love this swap and I encourage you to consider starting one if you think that it might be of interest to you.

Here's the recipe from this month that I made. Honey Pecan Pork Cutlets sounded so yummy and this recipe screamed out for a side of sweet potatoes, but that's just me. My oven is still not working properly so I decided to go with a skillet meal. It also comes in handy on the HOT days when you wouldn't want to turn on your oven. Hope you like it!

No comments: