Friday, July 1, 2011

Summer Love

It has surely been a busy summer so far. It's hard to believe that we have been out of school for almost four weeks now. Where does the time go?

I am still reading On Folly Beach. I am still enjoying it a great deal and wishing I had more time to read. It has been a very busy week so far. Hoping I will get done everything that I need to do tonight so I can have a little quiet time to read. Maybe a little glass of wine too.

Someone else asked how I am liking The Fitting Room? I am enjoying it so far, although I have spent more time recently with the Fooly Beach book. I usually take longer to read books like The Fitting Room because I need to read a little, put it down to process what I have read, apply it to my world, then read some more.



This summer I have also really enjoyed my insulated cups. You can usually spot me caryying one or the other around the deck of the pool and to and froim all of my many errands each day. I am still loving my pretty ice cubes and looking forward to adding some fresh peaches into the mix sometime very soon. I am hoping I will find some peaches at the market this weekend. These ice cubes are especially yummy in a tall glass of iced tea. Peaches and mint make a really yummy combination.

I do love summer. That is once I get past the first week and the painful memories attached with what that date brings.

What do you love about summer?

No comments: