Sunday, July 31, 2011

Pepsi Refresh July

Today is the last day to vote for the Pepsi Refresh project this month.
A dear friend has entered to receive on the $5000 grants to provide Pillow Pets for the Pediatric Units at our local hospital this holiday season. She could really use the votes to secure this funding. Could you take a moment, register with Pepsi, and vote? Go to the category where it lists the ideas for $5000 and it is listed under Pillow Pets for Pediatrics. It's free and I promise you it will only take a few minutes of your time. Once registered, you do not recieve a ton of spam e-mail either. I can tell you this vote will make a difference in the lives of so many kids this holiday season. You can also vote for up to four more wonderful ideas that folks have out there for grant funding. Thank you. Thank you.

1 comment:

mamcf0371 said...

Dear Amy,
I want to THANK YOU for taking the time to support my efforts in trying to win this money from Pepsi for my Pillow Pet project. Your willingness to share and spread the word through your blog, family and friends is greatly appreciated. Through all of the support we came close to winning! The time you took to share this with others, and to vote daily meant alot to me and my entire family. I'm glad that Pepsi gave my project a chance at winning $5000. The idea couldn't have come as far as it did in July without the support of believers like you!

God Bless!

Michele