Monday, July 18, 2011

A New Style


My sweet daughter spent her "give" money at Walmart buying tissues.
We found the cutest new style of tissues from Kleenex.
Stylish and soft. I love them!
I am sporting a pack in my purse as well.

Our tissue shelf is ready to be restocked. Thanks to those who are faithful supporters of this aspect of our foundation. Each and every pack goes a long way to help the response to life circumstances be a little more gentle to hurting hearts in the PICU.

I am Grateful. I am grateful for the opportunity to do something that is so meaningful in the lives of others and that heals my heart all at the same time.
I can't change the circumstances that are present in lives of many but I can love them as they walk their journey. That love, yes, it does make a difference, a big difference! That love, well, it was inspired by YOU, at the very time in my life when I needed that love to get throught the 70 worst days of my life.

Will you join me?
If there is someone on your heart tonight that is hurting and facing a difficult time, will you join me in prayer for them and then act on that love. Will you choose some way to show that person that your heart is thinking of them?
Send the email.
Send a card.
Leave an encouraging message.
Give a hug. No words are needed. The human heart feels love and does not NEED words.
etc.

Trust me it will make a difference, to them and YOU!

No comments: