Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Lucky One






Another memory from this time last year. The first picture is a little stretch I know. I didn't get the chance on St. Patrick's Day to take some photos of Jeremy in his little green shamrock outfit so I took advantage of the moment one week later but you get the point. The second picture is of the four kids getting ready to eat this special dessert that my Mom brought home from NY. I can't remember now what it was called but it was yummy.


Jeremy,

I missed your presence at the table this morning as we ate green oatmeal and drank green milk. I missed not laying out a green outfit for you to wear today. I missed your smile.

You are the lucky one. You are in a marvelous place surrounded by all things glorious. You my sweet child, dance amongst the angels and snuggle up with Our Father in heaven. Those images do my heart good when times are tough.

We are lucky too. Your life was a gift. Our joys are greater, our love is deeper, and our life is fuller, all because of the moments shared with you sweet angel baby.

Love,
Mommy



.









1 comment:

Tara Dembowczyk said...

Sweet Amy,
We have never met, but please know of my continued prayers for you and your precious family. Thank you for sharing your journey.

tara b. dembowczyk