Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Better Late Than Never...

Ever read a recipe and just know it will be yummy? Even before you taste it?
That is what I thought when I read this blog entry by Melanie at Pretties and Posies. I made the mistake of showing the blog entry to my kids and talking about it for days. When all was said and done, we just never seemed to have all the right ingredients to pull it off. Sadly, it has taken me until tonight to FINALLY make this recipe. It is so simple and so, so yummy! Try it and see for yourself.

By the way, take a few minutes to visit Melanie's other entries on her blog. A friend sent the recommendation my way to check out Melanie's blog and I have been reading ever since. Her blog really is quite lovely.

I knew it would be good recipe and it was.

Hope you had a sweet day.

No comments: