Monday, January 17, 2011

Here to There

Today has been busy so far. I made an early trip to the store with one not so enthused little shopper to gather ingredients for meal swap which will take place tomorrow. Nothing like the eleventh hour.

We spent the afternoon with sweet friends having lunch, playing, and just catching up. My oldest spent some time bonding with Diddy.

Spending a few minutes trying to get ready for the rest of the regular school week. Also keeping close at heart the true meaning behind this day off from school.

Hopefully my cherubs will all go to sleep at the regular time tonight and then I will get to work on making my meal for tomorrow night.

I thought you might like to see my latest project. Late November through the month of December I LOVE running to the mailbox to gather the Christmas cards that arrive in our mailbox each day. After opening them as a family we display them on a door just off the kitchen where we can all see them every time we walk past that hallway in our home. I really dread taking them down from the door when Christmas decorations are put away for the year. A blog friend inspired me to make this frame to hang in our kitchen so I don't have to say farewell to our pictures of beloved family and friends. I am thrilled to share the transformation with you! So from here on this door in this hallway...


to there...


I just love it!

No comments: