Saturday, January 22, 2011

Giddy

I am giddy and eager with excitement. Why? This sweet necklace is on it's way to my mailbox. I love wearing my word around my neck and being accountable for what I am trying to accomplish by focusing on the word opportunity this year. Ali Edwards, the person who created this One Little Word journey, encourages people to find ways to incorporate their word into their daily lives. Wearing my word around my neck every day helped me tremendously last year, especially when I needed to make a conscientious effort to make my thoughts and behaviors reflect the mind set of letting go.


Be sure to check out the other goodies offered on this website. I already have a necklace so I just added the charm. A few other friends ordered this necklace instead of the charm that I ordered. I originally planned on getting this one too but my word was too long. I think I will like the open circle just the same. To me the open circle represents so much...mostly the idea of being open to the change that this word will bring to my life this year. I like that it looks like a letter O too!

I hope everyone stays warm this weekend.

1 comment:

gail said...

Amy

I too am now awaiting one of the necklaces - thank you - love that web site.

My word is - serenity - I am hopeful that the necklace will be a concrete reminder to bring me back to that place!

Also I have begun collecting things for your Mother's Day bags -what fun that is!!

Be safe and warm in this winter weather we are having...

gail